top of page
Here are some projects where I experimented with (audioreactive) visuals
My first multimedia project for university that is inspired by the game "Doom". My intention was to create a soundtrack that imitates the feeling of exploring the map, attacking zombies etc. that is played simultaniously as the gameplay proceeds and to catch some of the "moods" of the original soundtrack. Therefore I downloaded a free model of the Doom Guy and put it into a render in Autodesk Maya. I also used a free font that is in the style of the original headline "DOOM. and finally i made an audireactive visualizer in Adobe After Effects.
bottom of page